We had two more victories, Portsmouth 93 Wheeler 17, Portsmouth 100, PCD 7. This brings our record for the season up to 4-0!
Huge P.R's from a lot of girls last night including
- Abby Cousens in the Long Jump and the Shot Put
- Becky Cousens in the Shot Put
- Charena DeAngelis in the Weight Throw
- Sara Mays in the Shot Put and the Weight Throw
- Gretchen Petrie in the 55m Hurdles, and the 300m
- Hannah Petrie in the 55m Dash
- Mackay Eyster in the 1500m
- Raegan Holland in the 1500m
- Lauren Borg in the 1500m
- Katie Hobbs in the 1500m
- Katie Lucier in the 3000m
- Hannah, Gretchen, Haley, and Leah set a new season record in the 4x400m
We have been making some really great improvements, but I know we have a lot more potential in this team so get ready for some serious workouts. Hard work pays off and we all need to contiue to push ourselves and our teammates to be the best we can. We have a busy week coming up with the Dartmouth Relays this weekend and a tough Dual Meet against East Providence and West Warwick on Tuesday 1/10 so lets stay focused and continue to improve!
Nice job ladies!