Great Effort vs. EP
- Colt Nichols won the 110 hurdles and 300 hurdles, and ran a pr of 52.6 on the 4x400. Big day.
- Mike Chisholm won the 800 and javelin, and dropped a 54.2 on the anchor of the 4x4. Crushed it.
- Isaac Fox got 2nd in the 400 and 200, and ran came back to run on the winning 4x400. #beast
- Andrew French was all over the track with a 2nd in high jump, 2nd in long jump, and 3rd in the 100.
- Pole Vaulters went big going 1-2-3, that would be Martin Lasky, David Silvia, then Noah Casciano.
- Martin also finished 2nd in the triple jump.
- Nick McCarthy got a 2nd in the 100 with 12.2. Knock Knock Knocking on eleven's door.
- Vincent Gardner grabbed a point in the 1500, 4:54.
- Ethan Shea got 3rd in the 400 and 200 and finished up with a 55 in the 4x4. Awesome.
- Ezra Leary and Noah Gramitt went 1, 2 in the 3k respectively. Big points that we needed.
- Grant grabbed us a point in the Shot Put with 3rd place, 29-6
- Nik DiGennaro and Dan Matthews threw the jav 94-02 and 89-11 respectively, good for 2nd and 3rd in that event.
- Jake Vaspol hasn't even been on the team for a full week and he already helped out big, 84-02 in the discus grabbing 3rd place as well as 3rd in the hammer with 64-06.
- Nik scooped up a 2nd in the Discus with a toss of 87-06.
Guys that didn't score, look at your results, they are posted in the old gym. You can also see your best times of the season listed on our depth chart. Set a goal and go after it. Everyone that scored at this meet started where you did at some point, if you work hard and stay focused and motivated, you WILL improve.
Let's have a great meet this Wednesday.