We were withouth Ezra and Nick on Tuesday so we had to put together a super effort in order to overtake Coventry and Chariho. We did not manage to win but we did come out of the meet with multiple Personal Records.
- Ben Chase, 2nd in the 3000 with a 9:42. Another solid race. Third best time for RI freshman in the 3k this season.
- Martin Lasky, 3rd in the Hurdles with a 9.02. Only his third hurdle race of the season. Making big improvements.
- Brian Hamilton, 3rd in the 300 with a 40.32. Looks ready to break the 40 second mark in just his third race ever. Ranked 17th among sophomores in this event.
- Ethan Shea, 3rd in the 600 with a 1:29. Second time breaking the 1:30 mark, ranked 23rd in RI.
- Peyton Robinson, 3rd in the long jump. First time ever long jumping, showing a lot of potential there.
- Martin Lasky also picked up a 3rd in the shot put.
The results link is here: