- Last years indoor track record was 3 wins(Prout, Rogers, and Mt. Hope) and 6 loses. Outdoor track record was 8 wins and only 2 losses.
- Out top athlete went down with a season ending injury on the first meet of indoor track. Colt Nichols. He recovered in time for the Outdoor season. Finished as a repeat State Champ in the 300 m hurdles.
- We did end up with a 4x800 relay qualifying for the RI State Meet. The outdoor squad placed 6th at the State Championships qualifying for New Englands with 8:11. Our indoor school record is within reach at 8:04.
- Ethan Shea broke the school record in the 600 and also placed 8th at the State Championships. He also ran a 1:56.6 800 during the Outdoor season.
- Martin Lasky picked up the hurdles last season and showed some real ability there. He also finished 4th in the Pole Vault at the Outdoor State Championships
- Ben Chase qualified for the freshman mile at the New Balance Indoor Nationals with a 4:20.0 1500 meter (4:38 mile) time.
- Peyton Robinson long jumped 20 feet last Outdoor season, that's closing in on our school record.
- Coach Brad Kelly joined the team last year and helped our sprints and jumps teams improve on the track and in the weight room.
Welcome back to Indoor Track and Field everyone and especially to those coming out for their first season. Couple things I'd like to point out from last year: